It’s Loki Day! The NEW Disney+ series, Loki, is now streaming and what a glorious day it is.
Earlier today, Disney Springs shared a look at 2 new Loki-themed treats that have arrived just in time for the show’s premiere. First up, we’ve got the Loki Mini Dome Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie. The cake appears to have a green outer layer and a design feature on the front with Loki’s signature headpiece.
We stopped by Amorette’s today to try it for ourselves! The Loki Mini Dome Cake is a Lemon Chiffon Cake with Dulcey Mousse, Green Apple Gelee, and Salted Caramel Crisp Pearls!
For $9, this is an tasty and adorably mischievous way to celebrate the arrival of Loki on Disney+.
Then, there’s the Fractured Timeline Ganache Pop at The Ganachery. This treat again has more of those gold and green colors that are part of Loki’s signature look.
We saw plenty of them available for $7 when we stopped by the Ganachery this afternoon!
This pop is a Sour Apple Ganache Pop, similar in theme to the Mini Dome Cake with its Green Apple Gelee.
We hear time works differently in certain places where the God of Mischief might be hanging out during his series, but you’ll just have to watch the show to find out more about those mysteries! Thankfully you won’t have to manipulate time to grab these treats. These are both available right now at their respective stores in Disney Springs, but they’ll only be there for a limited time so be sure to get them before they’re gone!
Looking for more Loki treats?! Did you know that a Loki breakfast cereal is actually set to be released? Click here to see more about that!
And stay tuned for more Disney news and updates from us here at AllEars!
More Stories About Loki!
- The BEST Marvel Deals for Amazon Prime Day
- The 6 Fan Theories You Need to Read After Episode Two of Marvel’s ‘Loki’
- Why Marvel’s Marketing for ‘Loki’ Is SO Important
- ‘Loki’ Hits #1 Globally Faster Than Other Marvel Releases on Disney+
- A Brand New Pixar Movie and More Come to Disney+ and Hulu This Week!
- VIDEO: Someone Is Causing a Bit of Mischief in Disney’s NEW Loki Featurette!
- PHOTOS: Loki Is Looking Different AGAIN in Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- 6 Hidden Details You Missed in the Second Episode of Marvel’s ‘Loki’
- FIRST LOOK at Disney’s New ‘Loki’ Backpack!
- There IS a Spot You Can See Marvel in Disney World (Kind Of)
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you going to grab any of these Loki treats? Tell us in the comments!