We’re just days away from the weekend, which means we’re ready to binge-watch our favorite Disney+ shows!
But, you don’t have to wait all the way until then for new content, because a long-awaited series has FINALLY arrived on the streaming service!
We think June 9th should be given the holiday name of ‘Loki Day’ now that Loki is officially streaming on Disney+! After the god of mischief causes chaos by stealing the Tesseract, the Time Variance Authority (TVA) takes him into custody so he doesn’t mess with anymore timelines.
⏳ The time has come ⌛
— Disney+ (@disneyplus) June 9, 2021
Loki is then recruited to help them fix the problems he has caused. But, we’re sure that not everything will go according to plan! Be sure to tune into Loki’s premiere on Disney+ and share your thoughts with us! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news.
Have you watched Loki yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- Why Marvel’s Marketing for ‘Loki’ Is SO Important
- Why is Disney+ Releasing Everything on Wednesdays Now?!
- A Popular Marvel Actor is Set to Host the 2021 ESPYS
- Everything Coming to Disney+ in July!
- VIDEO: You HAVE to See This Incredible Ursula Makeup Transformation!
- Fireworks Shows That Will (and Won’t) Be Returning to Disney World
- Disney World Extends Select Park Hours for the Return of Fireworks
- PHOTOS: Food & Wine Festival Booths Have Started to Arrive in EPCOT!
- A Concert Inspired by the Disney Parks Will Be Coming to Florida!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Toy Story Parking Lot Will Reopen This Week