Disney World had a quick turnaround this week as the CDC announced that fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors.
The parks went on to change their face mask policy, allowing guests to go maskless outdoors. However, masks are still required indoors and in other certain areas. Guests who aren’t vaccinated are still expected to wear masks and distance at all times. Since this new measure was put in place in Disney World, other changes came along with it, including early removal of temperature checks, updated distancing signs, and new protocols for live entertainment.
After A Celebration of The Festival of the Lion King had a soft reopening last week, we saw that the show had quickly adapted yesterday to the latest modifications in distancing measures. The capacity in the theater nearly doubled, bringing more guests inside than before.
Earlier today, we also saw that One Man’s Dream in Disney’s Hollywood Studios only required parties to leave one seat between them. However, now another live show is doing the same thing as we visited the Frozen Sing-Along Celebration in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Now, the Frozen Sing-Along Celebration is leaving one row empty between guests, so every other row is seated. However, there is only one seat left blocked off between parties in the rows that are open.
It’s important to note that they do skip every row initially, but then they will start to fill in each row towards the back if the extra space is needed.
During the show, the performance remained the same and the performers remain distanced from one another.
After the final song of the celebration, the Cast Members will tell your row when to leave so everyone exits in a distanced and orderly manner.
We’ll keep our eyes on the other entertainment around Disney World to see what changes come their way as well. In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
Have you seen the new health and safety changes in Disney World yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- BREAKING: Disney World Fireworks Returning SOON
- There’s a NEW Deal to Save On Your Disneyland Trip!
- PHOTOS: Face Masks No Longer Required in Most of Disney World
- Disney is Casting For Their Next Photography Series! Here’s How to Apply!
- PHOTOS: Pre-Shows Are BACK at a Popular Disney World Attraction!
- Disney CEO Comments on Whether Ads Will Come to Disney+, ‘Loki,’ and MORE
- PHOTOS: Food & Wine Festival Booths Have Started to Arrive in EPCOT!
- A Concert Inspired by the Disney Parks Will Be Coming to Florida!
- Disney Menu Updates: NEW Avengers Eats and Father’s Day Treats!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Toy Story Parking Lot Will Reopen This Week
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!