We can’t help but keep expanding on our Star Wars collection, whether we’re snagging a new lightsaber or adding a pet from the Creature Stall to our homes.
But, we’re calling both Light and Dark Side empathizers because there’s NEW merchandise that’s fit for both sides of the Force this May 4th!
We’re starting off with the Dark Side Key that features a lightsaber hilt along the middle with red Kyber Crystals on either end.
You can find “May the 4th” etched along the top of the key, while the bit has the Star Wars logo for $14.99.
As we switch over to the Light Side, you can find our favorite father and son duo (Sorry, Anakin and Luke!). The Mandalorian Collectible Key Set features one key looks just like the bounty hunter’s armor and one key inspired by the cutest green alien on this side of the galaxy.
You can take home these two peas in a pod(racer) for $16.99.
And, if you’re hoping to score a Collectible Key themed after R2-D2, BB-8, Chewbacca, C-3PO, or Yoda you’ll have to test your luck with the Star Wars Blind Collectible Key – May the 4th Be With You. You’ll get one of the six keys and, if you’re lucky, you’ll find out what the mystery key in the set is!
The Blind Collectible Key is available for $12.99.
We’ll be on the lookout for even more Disney keys coming soon! In the meantime, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney merchandise, entertainment, news and MORE!
How many Disney keys do you own? Let us know in the comments below!
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Revamp Your Summer Wardrobe With This Deal on Disney T-shirts!
- First Look at NEW Action Figures Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Newest Movie!