We’re getting closer to the grand reopening of Disneyland Resort’s theme parks, and we are EXCITED!
We’ve been purchasing park tickets, checking out the lists of all the available attractions and food options, and now it’s finally time to make our reservations. With new health and safety procedures, guests are required to reserve their visit in advance (much like at Disney World), but if you’re trying to do that today, well…you’re in for the long haul!
We logged on today to make our park reservations and were greeted with this screen, informing us that we’ll be waiting a WHILE before we get to book our day at Disneyland.
We were prepared for a wait after our experience with getting tickets to the ticketed event, A Touch of Disney, but decided to also open up the virtual queue on our phone. And, when we did we were surprised to see that there was quite a discrepancy in wait times — our phone said we’d only wait 26 minutes and quickly jumped down to only 2 minutes!
Once the countdown was over and it was our turn, we entered the “waiting room” but still had a waiting screen for a few more minutes that said, “Due to high demand, this is taking longer than expected.”
By the time that we landed in the second waiting room on our phones, the webpage that we had pulled up on our computer was down to a 23-minute wait. But, we managed to get in on our mobile device after about 5 minutes in the waiting room!
Once in, we went through the four-step process of selecting our valid tickets, creating our party, choosing a date to visit, and then confirming the reservation!
All in all, the process of getting our park pass reservations was much easier than the virtual queue for A Touch of Disney tickets! We’ll make sure to keep you updated on any more details that you need to know about Disneyland’s reopening and everything that has changed, so stay tuned to AllEars!
Are you planning to visit Disneyland Resort for the reopening? Tell us in the comments!
- Would You Spend $100 on Disney’s GIANT Sandwich?
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!