Welcome to ‘A Touch of Disney’! This ticketed event taking place inside Disney California Adventure invites guests to sample some iconic Disneyland dishes while taking in the sights and sounds (without the rides and attractions) of a Disneyland theme park for the first time in over a year!
In addition to delicious bites and sips, you can wave “hello” from a safe distance from some of your favorite Disney and Pixar characters! Here’s where we spotted them today.
Paradise Gardens Park
The first character we saw was Mickey, and no, we’re not crying, you are! He — along with Minnie and Pluto — will be hanging around the Silly Symphony Swings during the event.
Look who we spotted fishing over on Pacific Wharf! It’s Goofy, and he’s got his son Max with him!
We’re feeling un poco loco after seeing Miguel from Coco at Paradise Gardens!
Over in Cars Land, we got to say hello to Lightning McQueen…
We caught Pluto peeking out at us from over Pixar Pier.
And Daisy Duck eventually turned up there, too, to say hello. She looks lovely!
We got a little curious seeing two mischievous figures up to something behind some trees in Grizzly Peak.
Do you have tickets to A Touch of Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disneyland Will Open Two COVID Vaccine Sites On Property Next Week for Cast Members
- Is This Disney’s Most Gorgeous Popcorn Bucket?
- PHOTOS: First Look at ALL the Cast Member Costumes For Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- A Big Perk is Returning for Guests at Disneyland Resort Hotels
- NEWS: A Disneyland Dining Spot is Reopening JUST for Legacy Passholders!
- NEWS: Two Restaurants Reopening at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Don’t Book a Stay at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Before Reading This!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!
- AllEars: How DARE You Make Disney Fans Choose
- VIDEO: Take a FULL Ride Through of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!