One of the highlights from EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts (other than the tasty food and beverages, of course) were the unique photo ops! Disney World even utilized the construction walls around the park as an opportunity for guests to pose with fun designs, like wings!
That trend is continuing at this year’s Flower and Garden Festival, which officially kicks off tomorrow!
We visited EPCOT today to check out the latest previews for the festival when we spotted a row of butterfly wings guests can pose with!
The butterfly wings come in various shapes and are positioned at various heights, so both adults and kids can get in on the action.
We were thrilled to see so many options, especially for the kiddos!
Just like in real life, each of the butterflies has a unique design and pattern so no two photo ops are exactly alike!
And some of the designs are simply gorgeous! It almost makes us forget that we’re posing in front of a construction wall with the ground totally ripped up on the other side!
Be sure to tune in tomorrow for all of our 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival coverage!
Are you planning on attending this year’s Flower & Garden Festival? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- Why Disney’s Latest Announcement is Such a Big Deal
- Disney World Has CHANGED How They Load a Popular Ride!
- We Spotted An Unexpected Change at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Today!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: See What Cinderella Castle Will Look Like For the Next Two Years!
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Having the Best Day in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- Find Out Who Made it to the Finals In the Disney World Ultimate Tournament!
- NEWS: Disney Changes Dress Code to Allow for Tattoos and Gender-Inclusive Hair
- CUTE ALERT! A New Baby Has Joined Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!