We already thought today was a bizarre day in Disney World when we noticed a broken window along Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom! As it turns out, the day would only get more weird from there!
Over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we traveled to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge where we found ourselves in need of a refreshing sip of water.
When you’re thirsty in Galaxy’s Edge, one of the spots to head towards is right by the restrooms by the little marketplace. There, you’ll find two water fountains as well as a bottle refill station.
Look a little closer, and you can usually spot a dianoga peering out of a little window above the fountain!
On our trip to Batuu today, however, we noticed that not only was the dianoga missing, but their window was completely boarded up!
The dianoga is a fun Easter Egg in Galaxy’s Edge, so we were super bummed to see that it was M.I.A.
While this fun little detail was unavailable when we visited, we checked the water fountain, and it was still working normally.
Hopefully the dianoga isn’t missing for too long and it makes its return to Galaxy’s Edge very soon!
Have you visited Galaxy’s Edge yet at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- The BEST Times to Go on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS! What It’s Like to Do Disney World in SEVERE Weather
- AllEars TV: You Said I’d NEVER Find This in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- The New Reason You Might Spend More Money During Your Disney World Trip
- There’s a Sweet Way to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World!
- AllEars TV: The Biggest Decision You’ll Make In Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS: You Have to Look REAL Close to See The Latest EPCOT Update!
- Every Announcement Disney Would Like You to Forget
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!