We’re waiting for spring to officially begin, and Disney World is already looking ahead!
If you’re planning a Disney World trip in May, we’ve got some updates that you’re going to want to know about!
Previously, Disney World shared park hours through the first of May. Now, the calendar has been updated to reflect the schedule all the way through May 8th! Magic Kingdom will offer hours from 9AM to 6PM throughout the week.
And, EPCOT will be offering its 11AM to 7PM schedule.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open from 10AM to 7PM throughout the week.
Disney frequently makes changes to its park hours, so check back with us for any updates!
What park are you the most excited to visit soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney Opened 2025 Vacation Bookings 3 Months EARLY. We Think We Know Why…
- People Won’t Shut Up About Breakfast, So Here Are The Best Breakfasts In Disney World
- Disney Grandchildren Call Activist Investors “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing” in New Statement
- The COMPLETE GUIDE to the 2024 Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure
- What Disneyland’s $1.9 Billion Expansion Could Mean For the ROADS Outside the Resort
- NEWS: Disney+ Announces Plans to MERGE With Streaming Company in India
- One of Disney World’s Most POPULAR Rides Is CHANGING Soon!
- 6 (!!!) NEW Treats and MORE Are Coming to Disney World SOON! 🍀
- A NEW Brightline Train Station Is Coming! Here’s What We Know.
- 5 Problems We ALREADY Ran Into at the 2024 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival