Based on the concept art, we were anticipating a few more additions to the building’s facade, and on our recent trip to Disney Springs, we spotted a few MORE M&M’s appear!
At the moment, there are three additional M&M’s on the building’s facade, but it looks like there’s room for several more!
When the M&M’s Store opens, it will be only the fifth store location that exists across the entire globe!
We recently got a sneak peek at the new M&M’s that will be available exclusively at the Disney Springs location, with Mickey and Minnie Mouse designs and packaging!
We’ll let you know as soon as we know more about the upcoming M&M’s location, including an opening date!
Will you check out the new M&M’s Store when it opens in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Could This Mean the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will Return to EPCOT?
- We Found the Most Photogenic Couple in Disney World
- We Spotted One of the Fab Five in a New Spot in Disney World Today
- Ranking the Walt Disney World Pre-Shows
- AllEars TV: The Top 4 Worst Rides in EPCOT
- What’s Going On Here?! Cinderella Castle Is Looking DIFFERENT Today
- Cuteness Alert! Baby Rhino Joins the Herd at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS: Construction Walls Around Spaceship Earth in EPCOT Are DOWN
- EPCOT’s New Park Map Features a Few Exciting Additions!
- You Could Tour an Entire LAND Waiting for This Disney Ride Today!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!