What if we were to tell you that cars could be powered by pixie dust?
That’s part of Chevrolet’s new ad campaign for their 2021 Bolt EUV, which will debut on February 14th in partnership with Disney World, according to SlashGear.
A sneak peek of the car was unveiled, showing Tinker Bell bringing some magic and pixie dust to power the new Chevrolet Bolt EUV.
While it’s not yet entirely clear what role Disney World will play in the launch of the new vehicle, we got a small teaser that you can check out below!
Chevrolet’s partnership with Disney World has been established for several years. They are currently the official sponsor of Test Track in EPCOT, and guests can check out the latest lineup of Chevrolet vehicles in a showroom as they exit the attraction. So, it’s possible the showroom will soon include the new Chevrolet Bolt EUV!
We’ll keep an eye on more announcements in the coming weeks and we’ll let you know as we learn more about Disney World’s role in this new launch from Chevrolet!
Is one of your Disney World must-dos involve checking out all the cars in the showroom on your way out of Test Track? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- VIDEO: Take in the Relaxing Sounds of Disney’s Blizzard Beach!
- How to CRUSH Walt Disney World’s Interactive Rides
- More Details About EPCOT’s New Entrance Music Have Been Revealed!
- Buy This in Disney World (But Don’t Tell Anyone)
- Think You’re the ULTIMATE Pixar Fan? You Need to See This Bag from Disney World!
- Did This Disney Park Just Become the Best One for Characters?
- Our Top Eats at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival
- PHOTOS: First Look at Moana-Themed Rooms Coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- Are You Ready for the Disney World Ultimate Tournament?
- Disney Turned Remy Into…Chocolate?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!