For Marvel fans, one of the biggest announcements at Disney’s Investor Day presentation last year was some casting news for the upcoming Disney+ series, She-Hulk!
Mark Ruffalo will reprise his role of Bruce Banner/the Hulk, and Tatiana Maslany will portray Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk. Now, we’re learning about additional casting announcements, according to Deadline.
It has been announced that Ginger Gonzaga will play heroine Jennifer Walters’ best friend. Gonzaga was recently seen in Kidding and I’m Dying Up Here on Showtime, as well as ABC’s Mixology and TBS’s Wrecked.
She-Hulk will be another brand-new Marvel series for Disney+, following WandaVision, which had its series premiere last week.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more Marvel news and announcements!
Have you watched WandaVision yet on Disney+? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Film and Television News
- 7 BIG Questions We Still Have After the ‘WandaVision’ Finale
- 12 Details You Missed in the Finale of ‘WandaVision’
- We’ve Got the Snacks! Celebrate the ‘WandaVision’ Finale With Two Marvel Recipes
- Everything New You’ll Want to Stream on Disney+ and Hulu This Weekend
- Will There Be a ‘WandaVision’ Season 2? Here’s What We Know!
- Disney+ Press Conference: “Raya and the Last Dragon”
- Will Disney Entertainment Ever Be the Same After Streaming Services?
- WandaVision Fans Crashed Disney+…Again
- VIDEO: Watch a NEW Clip from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon!
- VIDEO: Get Excited for the ‘WandaVision’ Finale With One Last Teaser Trailer!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!