Back in November, we shared some interesting photos of the iconic flag at the entrance to Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. While the flag typically includes the name of the attraction, it was replaced by an ominous solid black flag.
It looks like the lettering has returned, and we have a first look at the new flag!
Thanks to @schreiberjoe on Instagram, we were able to catch a glimpse of the new flag at the entrance to Pirates of the Caribbean! The attraction’s name has been added to the flag in a bold red color.
To be honest, it’s not all that different than what it was before, so it looks like the flag just got a refresh! Nevertheless, the new flag makes us want to hop on the ride right now!
Be sure to keep following along as we bring you the latest news and updates from Magic Kingdom and the rest of Disney World!
Wondering whether or not you should stay on-property in 2021? Here are the perks Disney Resort guests still have!
Is Pirates of the Caribbean a must-do every time you visit Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- VIDEO: Take in the Relaxing Sounds of Disney’s Blizzard Beach!
- How to CRUSH Walt Disney World’s Interactive Rides
- More Details About EPCOT’s New Entrance Music Have Been Revealed!
- Buy This in Disney World (But Don’t Tell Anyone)
- Think You’re the ULTIMATE Pixar Fan? You Need to See This Bag from Disney World!
- Did This Disney Park Just Become the Best One for Characters?
- Our Top Eats at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival
- PHOTOS: First Look at Moana-Themed Rooms Coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- Are You Ready for the Disney World Ultimate Tournament?
- Disney Turned Remy Into…Chocolate?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!