Disney has been releasing new face masks featuring all of our favorite characters and attractions!
Lately, we spotted Pandora masks, Pixar masks, and A LOT more! We recently spotted a mask at Disneyland Resort inspired by the cheeky Cheshire Cat. We also wanted to shine a special spotlight on the masks designed with America’s favorite Power Couple, Mickey and Minnie! The masks are now at Disney World!
The first mask is dedicated to Minnie Mouse and her world-famous bow. The red bow is a subtle nod to this fashionable lady and her love for all things polka dots! The mask is $9.99.
You can also find the mask online at shopDisney. It comes in a set with three other masks for $19.99.
The second mask is covered in Mickey Mouse in the old-school animation style. He’s dancing and exploring in his classic look! This mask is also $9.99.
The Mickey mask is also available online in a set for $19.99. The other three masks are inspired by Mickey too!
This last mask will allow you to wear a grin all day long! The Cheshire Cat mask features his iconic disappearing smile from Alice in Wonderland.
We found the masks in the Mombasa Marketplace gift shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. We’ll keep an eye out for more masks around Disneyland Resort, Disney World, and online!
What do you think of the face masks from Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
- The Disney Item You’ll Use Every Single Day
- Happy Haunts Have Materialized on Disney’s NEW Dooney & Bourke MagicBand!
- Disney’s Spaghetti-Covered Stitch Merchandise is Now Online!
- The NEW Disney x ColourPop Bambi Collection is Now Available!
- We’ve Got a Release Date for Disney’s Next Collectible Key!
- A BIG Sale and Free Shipping? Act Fast to Snag These Disney Items Online!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
- Save BIG on Your Next Disney Purchase With This Promo Code!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!