Wine Bar George in Disney Springs is one of the best places to grab a cocktail and charcuterie board in Disney World.
The restaurant and lounge offer an extensive wine and alcohol list. Recently, a new whiskey was discovered by the Master Sommelier and restaurant owner George Miliotes. The new Hooten Young American Whiskey is available in cocktails or on its own. You can receive a taste of the whiskey when you purchase the newest Corkcicle insulated mug at the restaurant!
The Corkcicle mugs are wildly popular at Wine Bar George. After your initial purchase, you’ll receive a discount on certain drinks when you return with your Corkcicle. The new Corkcicle features the Hooten Young brand and will include a complimentary Old Fashioned or Hooten cocktail with purchase!
The new whiskey is made using “rare distillation and barrel aging practices, coupled with over a decade’s rest.” Wine Bar George describes the beverage as having notes of maple, vanilla, ripe apple, with a long, smooth finish. Find the Corkcicle and whiskey at Wine Bar George now!
Do you have a Wine Bar George Corkcicle? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Our Best Tip for Snagging a Last Minute Disney Reservation
- NEWS: Menus Released for EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Did We Just Make the Best Dole Whip Hack in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO Restaurants Reopen and St. Patrick’s Treats!
- NEWS: Character Breakfast Is Coming BACK to Hollywood Studios!
- We Found Our New Favorite Dole Whip Swirl in Disney World
- The Most Romantic Disney Restaurants for Date Night!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!