Wine Bar George in Disney Springs is one of the best places to grab a cocktail and charcuterie board in Disney World.
The restaurant and lounge offer an extensive wine and alcohol list. Recently, a new whiskey was discovered by the Master Sommelier and restaurant owner George Miliotes. The new Hooten Young American Whiskey is available in cocktails or on its own. You can receive a taste of the whiskey when you purchase the newest Corkcicle insulated mug at the restaurant!
The Corkcicle mugs are wildly popular at Wine Bar George. After your initial purchase, you’ll receive a discount on certain drinks when you return with your Corkcicle. The new Corkcicle features the Hooten Young brand and will include a complimentary Old Fashioned or Hooten cocktail with purchase!
The new whiskey is made using “rare distillation and barrel aging practices, coupled with over a decade’s rest.” Wine Bar George describes the beverage as having notes of maple, vanilla, ripe apple, with a long, smooth finish. Find the Corkcicle and whiskey at Wine Bar George now!
Do you have a Wine Bar George Corkcicle? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery Now Showing Hours on Disney World Website
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- AllEars TV: Is Disney World’s Fried Chicken WORTH $29?
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: An Important Addition Has Arrived at EPCOT’s Space 220
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!