Wine Bar George in Disney Springs is one of the best places to grab a cocktail and charcuterie board in Disney World.
The restaurant and lounge offer an extensive wine and alcohol list. Recently, a new whiskey was discovered by the Master Sommelier and restaurant owner George Miliotes. The new Hooten Young American Whiskey is available in cocktails or on its own. You can receive a taste of the whiskey when you purchase the newest Corkcicle insulated mug at the restaurant!
The Corkcicle mugs are wildly popular at Wine Bar George. After your initial purchase, you’ll receive a discount on certain drinks when you return with your Corkcicle. The new Corkcicle features the Hooten Young brand and will include a complimentary Old Fashioned or Hooten cocktail with purchase!
The new whiskey is made using “rare distillation and barrel aging practices, coupled with over a decade’s rest.” Wine Bar George describes the beverage as having notes of maple, vanilla, ripe apple, with a long, smooth finish. Find the Corkcicle and whiskey at Wine Bar George now!
Do you have a Wine Bar George Corkcicle? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- How to Save Big on Your Next Disney World Trip!
- Reservations Now Open For Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Restaurant
- Don’t Sleep On These Ways To SAVE on Your Disney World Trip!
- ALL the Limited-Time Treats Coming to Disney World This Month!
- The BIGGEST Disney World Discounts for Your Summer Trip!
- The BIG Ways to Save on Your Disney World Vacation
- NEW Snacks and Two Menu Overhauls Are Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Menu Updates: EXCLUSIVE Snacks, New Burgers, and More!
- How to Save Money on Your Next Disney World Trip!
- 39 (!!) Ways To SAVE In Disney World Right Now!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!