We’re already in our kitchen, just waiting for that first bite of green bean casserole for Thanksgiving!
And, we’re ready to dive into a feast so big, not even our stretchy pants can handle it! But, Disney has a solution to help out with all the pumpkin pie today.
Shanghai Disney has shared a video of Mickey working REAL hard to burn those extra calories after his Thanksgiving dinner. Of course, things aren’t always as they seem, since Minnie and Pluto look a little confused what Mickey is doing.
While you might have some great work-out form, you’ll have to wait until the end of the video for the surprise about how Mickey is actually doing all those push-ups! 😉
Although we hope you have a great holiday today with your family, we can’t wait to see you again tomorrow when we explore the upcoming EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- 66% Of Readers Got This Disney Movie Trivia Question Wrong. Did You?
- PHOTOS: We’ve Got Our First Look at the Set for Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Show!
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- NEWS: Imagineer Kevin Rafferty Will Be Retiring After 42 Years with the Walt Disney Company