Holiday merchandise at Disney World is something we look forward to every year! This year was no exception, and out of all the new spirit jerseys, pins, and ornaments in the collection, there was one particularly FUZZY item we wanted the most.
At long last, our new favorite pair of Minnie Ears has finally arrived at Downtown Disney, and we have a first look, thanks to Bri at @eatseemagic on Instagram!
The new fuzzy Minnie Ears are part of the “Silver and Gold” collection, which also includes hats, scarves, spirit jerseys, and other cozy cold weather gear!
The ears are a light grey furry material, perfect for keeping your head just a little bit warmer on those chilly evenings! The bow is also super soft and features a pattern that reminds us of a holiday sweater!
You can find these fuzzy Minnie Ears at Downtown Disney! We’ll keep our eyes peeled for when they arrive over in Disney World, too!
Do you collect Minnie Ears? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Resort News
- Another Dining Location Will Reopen in Downtown Disney Today!
- NEWS! Disneyland Grad Nite is Officially Canceled for 2021
- NEWS! Avengers Campus Merchandise is Coming SOON to Downtown Disney!
- The Walt Disney Company Has Been In A ‘New York State of Mind’ For Decades
- NEWS: California Governor Newsom Announces New Curfew For Various Counties
- PHOTOS: Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure Park is Looking EPIC!
- PHOTOS: Something BIG Was Missing from Disneyland’s Buena Vista Street Today
- PHOTOS: This Iconic Disneyland Resort Statue Got a Glow Up!
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!
- PHOTOS! These Super Fuzzy Minnie Ears Have Finally Arrived at Downtown Disney!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!