Holiday merchandise at Disney World is something we look forward to every year! This year was no exception, and out of all the new spirit jerseys, pins, and ornaments in the collection, there was one particularly FUZZY item we wanted the most.
At long last, our new favorite pair of Minnie Ears has finally arrived at Downtown Disney, and we have a first look, thanks to Bri at @eatseemagic on Instagram!
The new fuzzy Minnie Ears are part of the “Silver and Gold” collection, which also includes hats, scarves, spirit jerseys, and other cozy cold weather gear!
The ears are a light grey furry material, perfect for keeping your head just a little bit warmer on those chilly evenings! The bow is also super soft and features a pattern that reminds us of a holiday sweater!
You can find these fuzzy Minnie Ears at Downtown Disney! We’ll keep our eyes peeled for when they arrive over in Disney World, too!
Do you collect Minnie Ears? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Resort News
- VIDEO: Tom Holland Shares a Sneak Peek at Disneyland’s Spider-Man Ride!
- This is the Best $15 of Cute Air You’ll Ever Buy in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: New Character Sweatshirts Celebrate Iconic Disney Pairs!
- Find Out How You Can Score a FREE Annual Passholder Magnet in Disneyland!
- There’s a NEW Starbucks Disneyland Tumbler Now Available!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- Disneyland Will Be Ending Annual Passholder Program
- Disneyland’s Vaccine Distribution Site Is Open! Here’s What It Looks Like.
- Disney Has Further Confirmed THESE Projects for 2021 — But Left Out These 4
- NEWS: Disneyland Provides Updates About Upcoming Vaccine Distribution Site
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!