Free Guy is a 20th Century Studios movie set to debut in theaters on December 11th, 2020.
The movie stars Ryan Reynolds, a bank teller “who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game and decides to become the hero of his own story.” Huh! Sounds fun, eh? (We’re assuming some of Reynold’s charismatic Deadpool humor will come into play here.) Now, you can become better acquainted with the plot in the new trailer!
The extended trailer shows “Guy” learning that he’s a tertiary character in a video game. He then has a bit of an existential crisis and wonders if there’s more to life than just the game. He steps out of his role as a background bank teller and into the role of a hero.
The uplifting film will also feature Jodie Comer, Joe Keery, Lil Rel Howery, Utkarsh Ambudkar, and Taika Waititi. You can get to know Guy and the world he lives in via the trailer or just wait until it comes out in theatres!
Disney Media News
- Marvel Fans! Don’t Miss the Chance to Win a FREE Custom Xbox
- Ranking ALL of the ‘Star Wars’ Movies by Their Rotten Tomatoes Score
- NEWS: ‘Minions: The Rise of Gru’ Breaks Box Office Records
- PHOTO: The Muppets Have a New Logo!
- You’ve Never Seen a Disney Princess Movie Like THIS Before
- Big Updates for Season 3 of Disney’s High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- One ‘Star Wars’ Disney+ Series Does It Better Than The Rest
- Watch the New ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Trailer HERE!
- Emma Roberts Joins Cast of New ‘Spider-Man’ Spin Off Movie
- Scarlet Witch as Tower of Terror? See Which Disney Ride Each Avenger Would Be!
Are you looking forward to Free Guy? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!