Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. Just hearing those words has us thinking about grim grinning ghosts who want to come out and socialize while we ride by in our Doom Buggies.
There’s always room for one more inside the Haunted Mansion. But in the graveyard — which was open to guests today — anyone can stop by to pay their respects to the dearly departed that reside there.
So that’s exactly what we did. We stepped into the social distanced queue and started making our way towards the final resting place of some of our favorite Happy Haunts.
The graveyard itself could be its own attraction. There are so many wonderful and interactive Imagineering details to take in. Look at the instruments from regions beyond on that large grave!
We continued to meander through the graveyard, stopping just long enough to visit Master Gracey’s tombstone.
We didn’t mourn, though, because that was his request.
Again, we took our time to marvel at all the incredible details in the graveyard. It was such a treat to get up close and get a better look at the tombs!
RIP, Poetess Prudence Pock.
Our visit was over far too soon, but we’ll hurry back and be sure to bring our Death Certificate next time.
This is such a different way of seeing the Haunted Mansion, and we can recommend it if and when it opens again. We’ll keep you updated if we find out when!
Have you seen the Haunted Mansion’s graveyard yet? Let us know in the comments below!
More Attractions News!
- These Were the Average Wait Times We Saw for the Most Popular Rides in Disney World Last Week!
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Which Park Should You Start Your Day With When Modified Park Hopping Returns to Disney World?
- PHOTOS! New Details for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion in EPCOT!
- NEWS: Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Has Installed Plexiglass Barriers on Its Ride Vehicles in Disney World
- PHOTOS! NEW McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Feature Disney World Rides!
- PHOTOS! Disney Shares Updates on the Zootopia Expansion Heading to Shanghai Disneyland
- NEWS: Splash Mountain’s ‘Princess and the Frog’ Re-Theming Will Be Sped Up in the Disney Parks!
- BREAKING! Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Will Be Opening in 2021 in Disney World
- PHOTOS! More Holiday Decorations Have Popped Up at Living with the Land in EPCOT!