Recently, we shared the news that the hotels at the Disneyland Resort were accepting new bookings for room-only reservations with arrivals starting on September 1st, 2020. Following this news, we saw that guests with arrivals up to September 5th were being told by Disney to modify or cancel their reservations.
Now, it looks like Disneyland is once again delaying when guests can book new reservations, signaling yet another push back in the resort’s reopening timeline.
New reservations for the Disneyland Resort can now be made with arrivals starting on September 16th. Currently, if you visit Disneyland’s website, any new booking prior to September 16th shows up as unavailable.
However, arrivals starting on September 16th show availability.
Back in June, Disneyland had announced their phased reopening of the parks and resorts, scheduled to take place in mid-July. A few weeks later, those reopening plans were delayed indefinitely, and a new reopening date for the theme parks has yet to be announced. The parks are now in their sixth month of being closed.
Downtown Disney, the shopping and dining district at Disneyland, began its phased reopening on July 9th. Currently, the state of California is mandating that only outdoor dining be allowed at this time.
We’ll keep checking on hotel availability at the Disneyland Resort! As of right now, it seems to be the only tangible way to keep track of the resort’s reopening timeline.
Has your upcoming reservation to Disneyland been affected by these recent announcements? Let us know in the comments!
- PHOTOS: What’s This? A NEW Popcorn Bucket Is Making Christmas at Disneyland!
- NEWS: Another Store Is Set to Reopen Today in Disney California Adventure
- NEWS! Los Angeles County Residents Receive Notifications for New “Safe-at-Home” Mandate
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Furlough An Additional 1,800 Employees As Closures Continue
- Update! Downtown Disney Has Extended Its Operating Hours in Disneyland Resort!
- PHOTOS! Make Your Kitchen a Bit More Magical with Disneyland’s NEW Kitchen Accessories!
- PHOTOS! Check Out the NEW Spider-Bots and Avengers Campus Merch at Disneyland!
- NEWS! Disney is Testing a New Mobile Merchandise Checkout Process in Downtown Disney!
- NEWS! Los Angeles County Issues New Stay-Home Order
- Disneyland Resort Has a New Health and Safety Announcement in Downtown Disney
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!