Nothing like a bunch of Disney World price increases on a nice Tuesday morning!
Today, Disney World rolled out a whole slew of price increases on many of their Annual Pass offerings as well as on their Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus ticket options. So, we’ve rounded up all the info!
Many of the Annual Pass tiers for Disney World have seen some pretty significant price increases ranging from $15 to $76. Whew!
Non-Florida Resident Annual Passes
The most significant price increase today was on Non-Florida Resident Annual Passes. You guessed it, these are the $76 ones.
- Platinum Pass up from $1,119 to $1,195
- Platinum Plus Pass up from $1,219 to $1,295
Florida Resident and Disney Vacation Club Annual Passes
Many of the Florida Resident and DVC Annual Passes saw price increases too, however, there were some that didn’t. The tiers that did see changes include:
- Gold Pass up from $699 to $719
- Silver Pass up from $519 to $539
- Weekday Select Pass up from $349 to $369
- Epcot After 4 Pass up from $304 to $319
The tiers that did not see changes were as follows:
- Florida Resident/DVC Platinum Plus Pass remains $999
- Florida Resident/DVC Platinum Pass remains $899
- Theme Park Select Pass remains $439
Park Hopper Ticket Option
In addition to Annual Passes, we also saw a uniform price increase of $5 across all of the Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus ticket options.
Five dollars per day to get Park Hopper can certainly add up during a multi-day vacation.
- Park Hoppers per ticket for 1-day tickets up from $60 to $65
- Park Hoppers per ticket for 2 to 3-day tickets up from $70 to $75
- Park Hoppers per ticket for 4 to 10-day tickets up from $80 to $85
Park Hopper Plus
Park Hopper Plus saw a similar price increase too.
- Park Hoppers Plus per ticket for 1-day tickets up from $80 to $85
- Park Hoppers Plus per ticket for 2 to 3-day tickets up from $90 to $95
- Park Hoppers Plus per ticket for 4 to 10-day tickets up from $100 to $105
And that’s all of the Disney World price increases we’ve noticed today! So, if you’re planning a Disney trip, don’t be caught unawares.
Are you upset by the price increases at Disney or do you think they’re fair? Tell us in the comments!