Epcot has a lot of attractions, but only a few FastPasses. Is it even possible to ride Frozen Ever After, Test Track, and Spaceship Earth in a single day? Molly, our intrepid field reporter, is here to find out!
In today’s episode of All Ears TV, Molly faces the final leg of her four park Fastpass Challenge! Click the park name to see her Magic Kingdom challenge, Animal Kingdom challenge, and Hollywood Studios challenge, too!
Molly has all of the tips and tricks you need to hit every ride at Epcot in just a single day.
What is your record for rides in a single day! Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Get the latest on FastPass+ at the links below.
- Disney World Website States FastPass+ to Return in January — But It’s Most Likely a Mistake
- The Ultimate Guide to Using My Disney Experience to its Full Potential
- The Ultimate Guide to a Walt Disney World Vacation Without Park Hopping
- The BIGGEST Questions Walt Disney World Still Hasn’t Answered
- Tips to Remember When Spending a Day at Magic Kingdom Upon Reopening