Normally, stepping on The Child is highly, highly discouraged. Punishable by death, in fact.
Fortunately, that won’t be a problem with this collection of The Mandalorian inspired socks we spotted at Epcot!
Found for $14.99 at Mouse Gear, the new socks feature the same Baby Yoda design we’ve spotted before.
There’s also a new variation featuring The Child on a gradient background, looking out onto the horizon of your high-tops
We can’t get enough of that Baby Yoda, so until Season 2 finally drops, we’ll have to content ourselves with re-watches. At least our toes will be warm!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media for all your Mandalorian news!
Can't get enough of that Baby Yoda? Here's more news!
- Fan Patience Pays Off: Baby Yoda Tumblers Now Available in Epcot
- George Lucas Finally Meets the Cutest Member of His Galaxy!
- A New Baby Yoda Necklace Has Arrived (Spoiler Alert! He’s Even Cute in Metal)
- Move over Savi: There’s A Hot New Star Wars DIY Experience Coming To Your Town… and It’s ADORABLE!
- 10 Times Baby Yoda Was So Cute I Cried
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!