Disney+, the hot new streaming service that is sweeping the nation, has been bringing families together over a shared love of Disney Classics for the past month. However, we at All Ears regret to inform you that this tool… once a powerful force of harmony… has fallen to the dark side.
The discord was first spotted in the Profile section, where each individual user can choose a Disney character to serve as their icon. Alas, a recent addition to this collection of characters has resulted in utter turmoil gripping houses across the world! I’m speaking of course…
…of Baby Yoda.
This adorable, wrinkly, maybe clone has sent once harmonious family gatherings into chaos! Everyone wants The Child to represent their profile in the app! They’re fighting tooth and nail! Setting bounties! Offering entire camtonos of beskar for the privilege of having those adorable eyes above their name on the profile selection screen! We can only hope that everyone’s holiday gatherings survive this dark time in the galaxy…
Please, in this most trying of times, don’t forget to comment below, so we can still have at least one thread that brings us together. May the Force have mercy on us all…
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- ‘Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings’ Season Two Will Premiere Valentine’s Day on Disney+!
- George Lucas Finally Meets the Cutest Member of His Galaxy!
- Disney+ Release Guide 01/13-26: Diary of a Future President Premieres, Jeff Goldblum Ends, and Tons of Other New Content Debuts!
- The 8 Facts We Learned About Disneyland Park From The Imagineering Story
- Newest Entry In the SparkShorts Series, “Wind”, Has Blown Onto Disney+
- Hail to the Chief: “Diary of a Future President” is Coming to Disney+!
- Disney+ Release Guide 12/15-29: A Special Date for The Mandalorian, New Episodes of High School Musical, Jeff Goldblum, New Films, and MORE!
- A New Disney+ Icon is Here and It Is Going to TEAR YOUR FAMILY APART!