Disney+, the hot new streaming service that is sweeping the nation, has been bringing families together over a shared love of Disney Classics for the past month. However, we at All Ears regret to inform you that this tool… once a powerful force of harmony… has fallen to the dark side.
The discord was first spotted in the Profile section, where each individual user can choose a Disney character to serve as their icon. Alas, a recent addition to this collection of characters has resulted in utter turmoil gripping houses across the world! I’m speaking of course…
…of Baby Yoda.
This adorable, wrinkly, maybe clone has sent once harmonious family gatherings into chaos! Everyone wants The Child to represent their profile in the app! They’re fighting tooth and nail! Setting bounties! Offering entire camtonos of beskar for the privilege of having those adorable eyes above their name on the profile selection screen! We can only hope that everyone’s holiday gatherings survive this dark time in the galaxy…
Please, in this most trying of times, don’t forget to comment below, so we can still have at least one thread that brings us together. May the Force have mercy on us all…
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- Here’s ALL the Holiday Content Coming to Disney+ for the Christmas Season!
- Here’s Everything Coming to Disney+ This December
- NEWS: ‘WandaVision’ Release Date Delayed Until 2021 on Disney+
- PHOTOS: Preview Marvel’s ‘WandaVision’ Production and Story Details!
- NEWS! Disney Streaming Services Will Be Giving Fans an Inside Look at the National Hockey League’s Games!
- New Documentary Depicting Legendary Disney Lyricist Howard Ashman Coming Soon to Disney+!
- A New Star Wars Animated Series is Coming to Disney+!
- How Bob Iger Forever Changed Disney’s Place in the Entertainment Industry