Disneyland After Dark returns with two new events in 2019: Sweethearts’ Nite on February 7 and 90s Nite on March 7.
Events take place in Disneyland after park closing, and include special themed foods, merchandise, and entertainment. Select attractions are also open. Party hours are 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.; party guests may enter Disneyland starting at 6 pm. Guests are welcome to dress in their favorite Disney sweetheart-inspired attire or their ’90s best.
Tickets are $99 per person and include complimentary PhotoPass digital downloads. Tickets go on sale to annual passholders on November 27, 2018, and to the general public on November 28.
- Love-song themed dance parties and a Royal Ball
- Character greetings with Disney couples, including Aladdin and Jasmine, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Eugene and Rapunzel
- Themed photo backdrops, including the lantern scene from Tangled, the rowboat scene from The Little Mermaid, and the magic carpet ride from Aladdin.
- Performance of the new Mickey’s Mix Magic show, with fireworks, projections and lasers
- All guests will receive a keepsake package including a souvenir lanyard, credential and event-specific map.
- Special ’90s-themed fireworks show
- Themed photo backdrops from popular ’90s Disney movies and shows
- Rare character encounters, including characters from The Disney Afternoon and 1990s feature films.
- Live musical performances and a musical cruise aboard the Mark Twain riverboat
- All guests receive a commemorative fanny pack and themed guide map.
Have you attended a previous Disneyland After Dark event? What do you think of these new offerings? Leave us a comment below.
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!