- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Mickey's Not So Scary
Tips and Tricks
Read reviews of the Halloween Party, or submit your own experiences, HERE.
Tips for Enjoying MNSSHP
If you plan to attend Halloween Night; be sure to order your tickets EARLY! This night always sells out well in advance!
Be on the lookout for Halloween Trick or Treat bags as you come into the park just past the turnstiles. These tend to run out early in the evening.
Think about the Florida weather when you are deciding whether or not to bring a costume, and what kind of costume to wear. Florida can still be very warm and humid, especially earlier in the month. Also think about what shoes you are wearing...you'll still be walking all over the park, don't get blisters!
Go back into Frontierland to see the parade, especially the first one of the evening! Much less crowded. Don't forget if you are in Liberty Square or Frontierland, the Parade won't begin for you until 15-20 minutes after the official announced start time.
The parade was so different from all the other parades--lots of villains and other characters not in the usual parades.
Don't miss the special Hallow-Wishes fireworks show!
Don't wait until you are just plum too tired to see anything else or you might find yourself a little like grumpy fighting the exiting crowds and waiting for the buses.
Liberty Tree Tavern - This is a fun place to dine before the party. Be sure to make an Advance Reservation far in advance. At one month out, our party of four was unable to get a priority seating!
About the only thing I would do differently, I would not go to any parks that same day. By Midnight, the kids were tired and even though they wanted to stay, they just could'nt. Well worth the money!! Disney's attention to detail (big and small) is just incredible!
Drive to the event if you are not at a monorail resort and have kids. Have you every tried to hold and carry a 50 lb 5 year old when they are sleeping and the busses are full and crowded?
If your schedule allows avoid the weekend party dates. Weekdays are much less crowded, especially early in September!
SPECIAL MNSSHP ACTIVITIES/EVENTS
One of the Party's special treats is having Cinderella's Carriage on display! This makes for a great photo op. Ask a Cast Member when Cinderella's herself, or the Fairy Godmother may appear for photos!
10 minutes prior to the Parade Start time, Mr. Knickerbocker takes his place in front of the Liberty Bell and tells the story of the Headless Horseman. At the time he finishes the story, the Horseman begins his gallop through the Magic Kingdom (from Main Street through Frontierland). Once the Horseman has cleared the entire parade route, the parade begins on Main Street! Legend has it the Headless Horseman can not see at all through the costume and is guided only by the well trained horse (which is why the Cast Members are SO vigilant about making sure the streets are cleared!).
Try to see the Haunted Mansion! The Cast Members here are REALLY in character and you may find some surprises wandering around as well!
One of the night things about the Riverboat ride (if operating) is seeing the Haunted Mansion lit in greens and blues from the river!