- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Storybook Circus Giggle Gang
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
- Dream along with Mickey
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks!
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
WISHES, the fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom, debuted October 9, 2003
Narrated by Jiminy Cricket, "Wishes" tells of making wishes come true, using classic Disney songs and character voices accompanied by meticulously choreographed fireworks.
The show runs approximately 12 minutes. There are 557 fireworks firing cues, and 655 individual pieces of pyrotechnics.
"Wishes" features the voices of:
Cricket, the Blue Fairy and Pinocchio (from 1940's "Pinocchio")
* Snow White and the Evil Queen (from 1937's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs")
* Cinderella (from 1950's "Cinderella")
* Peter Pan (from 1953's "Peter Pan")
* Ariel (from 1989's "The Little Mermaid")
* Aladdin and Genie (from 1992's "Aladdin")
* Tinker Bell (also from "Peter Pan"), flies from atop Cinderella Castle during a key moment in the show.
"Wishes" contains portions of 12 songs from 10 classic Disney animated features:
White and the Seven Dwarfs" (1937)
* "Pinocchio" (1940)
* "Fantasia" (1940)
* "Cinderella" (1950)
* "Peter Pan" (1953)
* "Sleeping Beauty" (1959)
* "The Little Mermaid" (1989)
* "Beauty and the Beast" (1991)
* "Aladdin" (1992)
* "Hercules" (1997)
Steven Davison, the creator/show director, is creative director with Walt Disney Creative Entertainment. He also developed the "Believe... There's Magic in the Stars" fireworks spectacular at Disneyland.
Fireworks designer is Eric Tucker, an award-winning pyrotechnics designer who previously designed the fireworks for "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" at Epcot.
Music director is Steve Skorija, music director for Walt Disney Entertainment.
The composer/arranger is Gregory Smith, who previously worked on such Walt Disney World productions as "IllumiNations 25" and "Splashtacular" at Epcot, and the "Mickey Mania" parade at Magic Kingdom. Gregory Smith's original theme is based on the children's nursery rhyme "Starlight, Star Bright".
show's "wishing star" crests approximately 100 feet above
the castle's bright spires.
* The Blue Fairy is represented with a spectacular star-shaped shell that "paints" each wish high in the sky with enchanted starlight.
*Wishes Debuted October 9, 2003 and replaced the long running Fantasy in the Sky fireworks which premiered in 1976.