- Guide Map
- Attraction Seating Photo Gallery
- Basic Services
- Calendar of Events
- Character Meet and Greet FAQ
- Extra Magic Hour
- Operating Hours
- Overlooked Attractions
- Rehabs and Closures
- Ride Restrictions
- Smoking Policy
- Special Needs Travelers
- Ticket FAQ
- WDW At Large
AT A GLANCE...
- Ariel's Grotto
- Barnstormer with the Great Goofini
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Big Top Souvenirs
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Gaston's Tavern
- Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Cinderella Castle
- "it's a small world"
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Harmony Barber Shop Photo Gallery
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pirates League
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas
- Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial
- Celebrate the Magic
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Frontierland Hoedown
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!
- Opening Show
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Viewing Locations for the Fireworks
- Carousel of Progress Photo Gallery
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 1
- Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom 2
- Fantasyland Old and New
- Hats of the Magic Kingdom Photo Tour
- Haunted Mansion Attic
- Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland
- Main Street USA: Then and Now
- Parade Grand Marshals
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Where Does the Music Come From
OTHER WALT DISNEY WORLD THEME PARKS
OTHER DISNEY THEME PARKS
Magic Kingdom Archives
This show gave its final performances on September 16, 2006.
The "happily ever after" tale of Cinderella and Prince Charming continues for Walt Disney World guests as of May 2005 when a glittering stage show adapted from Tokyo Disneyland debuted at Magic Kingdom. The show picks up the story of Cinderella after the royal wedding depicted in the classic Disney animated feature, Cinderella, bringing to life the coronation of Cinderella and the festive celebration that follows.
First the invited guests (dancers) are presented. Then some of the special guests are introduced. These are all the Princesses and their Princes: Snow White and her Prince, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and her Prince, Jasmine and Aladdin and Belle and the Beast).
Finally Cinderella comes out and talks to the befuddled king. He calls for Prince Charming. Cinderella wishes the ONE person who made it all happen could be there... her fairy godmother, and she comes out again.
They crown Cinderella Princess, she and her prince embrace in a kiss, and everyone lives happily ever after.
The show is performed in front of Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom several times a day. For show times, check Steve Soares' WDW Entertainment Website.
runs about 18 minutes. On hot days, there is little to no shade
in the area right in front of the castle.
If your little ones love the Princesses, they'll love this show. Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Snow White and Jasmine all make grand appearances, along with the princes and the Fairy Godmother. Check your daily Times Guide for times of this show.
is inspired by a popular stage show created for the 20th anniversary of
Tokyo Disneyland in 2003.
The show features an original musical score incorporating classic Disney songs and several new compositions.
The show opened May 5, 2005, as part of the Happiest Celebration on Earth.
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- The "happily ever after" tale of Cinderella and Prince Charming continues for Walt Disney World guests in May 2005 when a glittering stage show adapted from Tokyo Disneyland debuts at Magic Kingdom.
sparkling pageantry, luxurious costumes, romantic choreography and a lush
musical score incorporating new compositions and several classic Disney
songs, "Cinderellabration" welcomes a who's-who of Disney princesses
to join in the gala coronation ceremony in which Cinderella is at last
crowned a princess.
The Magic Kingdom production takes center stage in front of the towering spires of Cinderella Castle, the majestic icon of Walt Disney World Resort, and continues the rags-to-riches story of Cinderella after the events of Walt Disney's classic 1950 animated feature film.
Joining Cinderella on her special day are Disney's most beloved princesses, including:
* Snow White
(from 1937's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs")
* Aurora (from 1959's "Sleeping Beauty")
* Belle (from 1991's "Beauty and the Beast")
* Jasmine (from 1992's "Aladdin")
Also on hand are Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, the king, his majordomo and members of the king's royal court, all dressed in their finest attire.
Part of "The Happiest Celebration on Earth," the live musical spectacular is one of several new attractions Walt Disney World Resort will unveil in 2005-2006 in conjunction with a global salute to the 50th anniversary of California's Disneyland, festivities that will involve each of the Disney theme parks around the world.
"Cinderellabration" is inspired by a popular stage show created for the 20th anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland in 2003 and will be staged several times daily at Magic Kingdom.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring the Magic Kingdom, please email us. Thank you.