Grocery Stores Near Walt Disney World
Grabbing some groceries at a local grocery store for consumption during your Walt Disney World vacation can be a great way to save some money and gain some peace of mind. We’re sharing a handful of the grocery stores closest to Walt Disney property to help you with planning your trip.
Grocery stores can be conveniently found both to the east and to the west of property. Additionally, there are plenty of grocery stores if you don’t mind driving further off property, but we’re going to list the ones that are closest, since those are the most likely spots for Disney guests to venture.
Grocery Stores Located to the West
2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
7767 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747
3201 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Publix Super Market at Orange Lake
14928 E Orange Lake Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Grocery Stores Located to the East
Publix Super Market at Water Tower Shoppes
29 Blake Blvd, Celebration, FL 34747
4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746
3250 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Publix Super Market at Sunrise City Plaza
3221 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Tips for Driving to the Grocery Store
- It goes without saying that your GPS or a map app on your smartphone are the best options for navigating to a nearby grocery store. But if you want to be sure you’re also not spending an arm and a leg, you’ll want to research your options before you leave home — especially if you aren’t familiar with stores like Publix which still have a fairly limited market.
- If you’ve got a long from the parking lot to your Resort hotel room, you may want to bring with your or pick up some reusable shopping bags. These ones tend to hold more, and you can make fewer trips back and forth. Plus the cloth handles tend not to pinch as badly as a hand full of plastic handles.
- If you plan to purchase a lot of bottled beverages or items that need to be kept cold, you may want to purchase or bring a styrofoam or plastic cooler, too. You can get ice from the Resort to keep refilling the cooler, and since the mini-fridges found in most Resorts (with the exception of Deluxe Villas) are pretty tiny, this might be a way to extend your cooling capabilities.
- Note that you can carry in food and beverages when you visit the Parks, but you are not able to bring in alcohol or items in glass jars or containers (with the exception of baby food). Keep that in mind when you make your purchases.
- Don’t forget to pack storage bags of various sizes to help contain snacks or keep things fresh once you’ve opened packages!