Reviews of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (Magic Kingdom)

Each year Mickey hosts the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom. This is a hard ticket event -- meaning you need to purchase a separate ticket for entry (just like Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party). The Magic Kingdom is transformed into a fun spooky haven for trick-or-treaters of all ages.

Requires separate admission ticket.

Fact Sheet and Current Information/Blogs Photos/Videos: http://allears.net/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

Reviewed by Purpie Review Date: 09/23/2020

Whether this is for you depends on your situation financially and what you’re most interested in. Let me explain!

Me, only responsible for my ticket, is affordable. I go with family and they are a party of 4 and the cost adds up. With them, I enjoy the atmosphere, dance party or two and trick-or-treating. On my own, not so appealing.

The parade is great and the atmosphere really puts you in a Halloween mood even if you don’t care about Halloween (me!). We end up with a large haul of good candy, but I could have spend much less and bought candy on my own. You’re paying for the thrill of trick-or treating as an adult!

If you’re a dance party fan, you might really enjoy this.

There are also the special treats, but that’s an extra cost too.

Basically, you’d probably get the best value if you are really into Halloween, dance parties or just want to pay extra to (hopefully) have shorter lines on attractions. Overall, you’re money is getting you a fast pass on some rides, overpriced candy and special treats. The parade is a bonus but not worth the ticket.

I enjoy it but not a must as a neutral Halloween person. With others and paying my ticket, I’ll go. Add 2 more, and that’s a no.

Pros:

Puts you in a Halloween spirit, get to trick or treat like a kid and wear a costume, unique parade, unique treats, dance parties, shorter ride times

Cons:

Expensive

Other topics in Special Events at Walt Disney World