Reviews of Landscape of Flavors – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Landscape of Flavors

Landscape of Flavors

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Dslocke Review Date: 09/09/2021

Not the best that Disney has to offer by far. We ate here our first night and were met with the same food anyone could get a their local Applebee's.

Pros:

Close proximity to Pop Century and Art of Animation

Cons:

sub par food

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/05/2021

A nice enough place for people stay at Art of Animation or even Pop Century. The food is nothing special but still good enough for a quick bite after a long day at the parks.

Pizza was a pleasant surprise and mobile order made it a quick and easy process.

Probably not worth taking an extra visit here if you aren't stay at one of the two resorts listed above.

Pros:

Convenient of resort guest

Cons:

Nothing too signature

Reviewed by Fantasmaniac Review Date: 02/11/2021

We stayed here for a week and I’m having a hard time remembering exactly what I ate. That’s how underwhelming it was.
Horrible pizza! Awful watery pasta. Unchewable breadsticks. It was just not good. My hubby liked the burger, which he got most nights. Desert options were pretty good, and that’s really the only reason this gets any amount of a score.

Pros:

If this is your resort, you’re close to home. Refillable mugs Close to the Skyliner and busses. Desert

Cons:

The food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/10/2021

Loved the meal, even though it was nothing exiting. Great seating options and big portions.

Pros:

Great self serve drink stations, lots of seating, and not your normal theme park quick service.

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

Tried a variety of dishes available. Very cool theming but a bit loud as it is very open and very popular with families with small children.

Pros:

food choices theming quality of food plenty of seating

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

For a quick service restaurant, I believe this place is amazing. They had lots of options for my husband who is gluten-free, and my son who is gluten and dairy free. for me, who doesn’t have food allergies, the build your own pasta bar was my favorite.

Pros:

Lots of options Great staff Neat atmosphere with different Pixar areas

Cons:

A little loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/01/2020

My favorite of the quick service at the resorts

Pros:

Great variety, unique options

Cons:

Can be difficult to navigate if you aren’t sure how the system works at the resort quick service restaurants

Reviewed by Kpep Review Date: 06/18/2019

Really great options, especially for families. Stopped in on our arrival day while waiting for our room and unfortunately it took forever you get food. Stopped in on another day for lunch and the timing was much better. I think it depends on what time of day you dine.

Pros:

Interesting selection of food, convenient, large seating area

Cons:

Timing of food can be hit or miss

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

They had quite a few options, and I settled for the pizza. What I know now, I would not get the pizza again.

Pros:

it is convenient, has options.

Cons:

the pizza was not the greatest!

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 09/15/2018

I ate here for a late lunch on 8/30, my mom had dinner later the same day, and we ate dinner together on 9/2. Never had trouble finding a table. Even the make-your-own pasta line moved quickly. Between the two of us we had the BBQ Pork Sandwich, the pasta, and a Caprese Sandwich. My mom also tried the Nutella gelato, which she said tasted like regular ice cream, and so she was a little disappointed. CMs are friendly and keep the place very clean.

My first visit, the MagicBand PIN I've been using literally since MagicBands became a thing 5 years or so ago, was not valid. My mom had the same thing happen when she tried to eat dinner. The cashier was going to let me just take the food without paying but I reset the PIN from my phone and was good to go. For my mom, they reportedly took her name and room number and said it would be charged to the room, but it never showed up on the charges. The PIN issue isn't the fault of the restaurant, of course, and they handled it well, but the result of the incredibly poor Disney IT service. I'm positive the PIN was correct, and after I reset them both we never had any more problems.

Pros:

Huge portions, food is usually very good

Cons:

Huge portions - makes me feel wasteful

Other topics in Art of Animation Resort