Reviews of Landscape of Flavors – Breakfast

Other Menus at Landscape of Flavors

Landscape of Flavors

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by PastryPrincess Review Date: 04/13/2021

We ate breakfast here a few times while staying at Art of Animation. One morning was particularly bad, with a cast member who was not so friendly. (After I cried a smidge, my husband insisted I call the management, and they were so sweet and wanted to make sure we were taken care of. They were very sweet, and definitely made up for it.) The food was good, not great - your standard quick service breakfast food. It was pretty loud and had lots of kids and families, but that was to be expected!

Pros:

Quick and easy

Cons:

Loud, crowded

Reviewed by Fantasmaniac Review Date: 02/11/2021

I really need a separate review for adult vs children’s. Adults get a 4 - experience for what you get, bland and boring, felt like it was buffet food just sitting around for a while. Kids menu items get an 8 - huge portions for what you pay and extras that I kept in my day bag for snacks later. I loved having a little dairy (milk included) added to my egg protein to kickstart the day. It kept me full and satisfied well into the lunch hour. Yummy options.

Pros:

Kids menu items! Quick - but mobile order as soon as you wake up so you can get the time you want. Refillable mugs - we took them to the park with us, put them in the locker, and then had them with us for a refil on our return to the resort.

Cons:

Adult options

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 02/04/2018

decent breakfast selections, from character waffles, ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, nan bread, French toast, omelet station, pastries and more.

Good variety, drink refill stations and shopping next door. Always a good place to eat

Pros:

good variety, staff

Cons:

same breakfast food eveywhere

Reviewed by jersue96 Review Date: 09/21/2016

We stayed her on our recent trip September 4-10, 2016! We had our morning breakfast here each day! My husband got the made to order Omlet and loved it! I got the french toast and it was very tasty! We ate here on our last night for dinner and we had the made to order pasta! It was delicious and you got a lot of pasta! We also got a huge slice of garlic bread! We already have made reservations for next December and can't wait to stay and dine here again!

Pros:

Great location, Great food selection! Something for everyone!

Cons:

Not one thing!

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

We ate here a couple of times for breakfast during our stay. Mostly we grabbed bagels. One time I grabbed the naan bread breakfast sandwich. It was just OK. Mostly enjoyed it for the convenience of grabbing something quick before heading to a park. Would only eat here again if we stayed here again.

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 01/11/2014

We dined at Landscape for breakfast on 1/7, 1/8, and 1/9. We never had difficulty finding seats, despite eating between 9-10:30am.

Over the three days, we tried a variety of items. We had the character waffles several times, the challah french toast, yogurt parfait, and the bounty platter. I didn't care for the sausage served with the platter, and the bacon was kind of limp every day. My brother said it looked "frowny and sad". The first day, the waffles were a bit on the cold side.

No serious complaints, and I like that breakfast has a lot of familiar options, as opposed to lunch and dinner.

Pros:

Tasty options, easy to find seats

Cons:

Cold food on some days

Reviewed by mbcarol5 Review Date: 10/21/2013

The food was very good!! A good variety too, Waffles, eggs french toast, fruit. Something for everyone in the family.

Pros:

food variety

Cons:

noisy

Reviewed by jkcchc2 Review Date: 10/01/2013

Breakfast was pretty good. There is only one way you can really mess up breakfast and Disney found a way to do it here. You don't use horrible tasting Portugese sausage.

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 07/28/2013

We dined here for breakfast this morning, 7/28 around 10:15am. It was packed! I ordered the character waffles (Simba) with bacon and fresh fruit, one member of my party chose the Naan breakfast sandwich and a side of tandoori potatoes, and another person in the group got the World of Flavors platter. No complaints from this group. The lines were kind of long at the counters but moved quickly. There were not a lot of people waiting to check out, but a lot of people seemed confused about what could or could not be purchased as part of the DDP. It was not hard to find a table, and CMs seemed to be diligent about keeping them clean and ready for the next family.

Pros:

Good food, not difficult to find a seat

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/09/2013

My family of 6 had breakfast here a few times during our 6 day visit. We found the service and staff to be wonderful. Although crowded at times, the lines moved quickly and everything was very organized. I highly recommend the Mickey waffles. They were sooooo yummy! We also enjoyed the yogurt parfaits that you made to order.

Pros:

Layout, and Selection

Other topics in Art of Animation Resort