Have you ever wanted to travel back in time and see what it was like during the early days of the Disney company?
It would have been pretty amazing to hang out with Walt, Roy, and all the others as they worked on those early animations.
Even though time machines haven’t been invented (yet!), Disney is giving us a taste of the old days with the latest 100th anniversary merchandise line. Today they tweeted out a sneak peek of their Disney100 The Eras: Walt Disney Studios Collection. Check out this incredible piece! It’s a replica Walt Disney Studios water tower, complete with Mickey Mouse holding a clap board. But this is more than just a display piece …
… it lights up! A cool collectible for your office AND a functioning lamp. We love a product that keeps us on our toes.
We anticipate this line will include more collectibles celebrating different eras of the Disney company throughout the years. The entire line will debut on shopDisney on January 27th, which is also the official start of the Disney100 celebrations.
Check back in to our site to see the entire line as well as get updates on all of the festivities in Disneyland when 100 Years of Wonder kicks off!
Read More About the Disney 100 Years of Wonder 100th Anniversary Celebration!
- Everything We Know About Disney’s 100th Anniversary So Far
- ALL of the Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online
- Stop Everything — The Gorgeous 100th Anniversary Ears Have Arrived in Disney World!
- 3 NEW Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise Collections Are Coming in 2023!
- Learn About the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Exhibition Tour
- Amazon Has Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise NOW!
- New 100th Anniversary Disney Credit Card Design Coming Soon
- Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle Will Get New Look Next Year
- Go Behind the Scenes of Disney’s NEW 100th Anniversary Nighttime Spectacular
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Comment below what sort of collectibles you’d like to see included in this line!