Did you score some amazing deals on Black Friday?
We’ve got our top picks from Disney’s huge Black Friday sale, as well as a post compiling ALL the Disney deals online right now. Just because Black Friday is over though doesn’t mean the deals are gone. In fact, you can get Disney+ and Hulu for just $5 every month for a year with this limited-time deal!
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you can get the ad-supported Hulu plan for just $2 a month for a year!
You can also add Disney+ for an additional $3 a month for a whopping grand total of $5 a month. This deal could save you over $100 over the course of a year.
This deal is available to new and eligible returning subscribers as long as you take advantage of it before 11:59PM PST on November 28th. After signing up for the Hulu deal, navigate to the account page and activate the Disney+ add-on for $3 a month.
There are also tons of Black Friday deals you can still find on Amazon, so don’t wait to grab the gifts you’re eying this year! Stay tuned to AllEars, because we’ll continue to keep you updated on all the Cyber Monday deals we see.
Want to learn more about the Disney+ streaming service? Check out these posts:
- The 20 BEST Disney+ Original Series (So Far)
- 10 Disney+ Shows You Forgot Existed
- See Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s Comments on the “Flexibility” Provided by Streaming Content
- Learn About the Ad-Supported Disney+ Service
- Price Increase Announced for Ad-Free Disney+ Plans
- Disney+ Is About to Get More Expensive in an Unexpected Way
- A Game-Changing Deal Could Make Disney Movie Releases DIFFERENT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s the best Black Friday deal you got this year? Tell us below!