There’s nothing quite like running through a Disney Park! If you were hoping to participate in a race in 2022, we have an update about when you can register for the 2022 Disney World Wine & Dine Half Marathon…and more!
The 2022 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend is scheduled for November 3rd to 6th, 2022, and registration is opening up sooner than you might think.
runDisney races can sell out FAST, so get ready to mark your calendar for 10AM ET on March 2nd, 2022, when registration will open to the public for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend races, including the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or Two-Course Challenge. Virtual race registration opens at 10AM ET on March 25th, 2022.
Club runDisney Gold and Platinum Members can register earlier, on March 15th, 2022, at 10AM ET. It’s hard to predict when these races will sell out, but you probably want to register sooner rather than later.
The Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend also includes a Post-Race Party in EPCOT on November 6th, 2022. Admission to the party is included for runners who complete the Half Marathon or Two-Course Challenge races, and runners in other races will be able to purchase tickets to the party on March 22nd, 2022.
If you’re thinking about registering for this runDisney Marathon Weekend, here are all the dates and costs you need to know! Note that registration costs can vary depending on when you officially register.
Wine & Dine 5K
- November 4th, 2022 at 5AM
- 3-mile course for runners ages 5 and up, themed after Coco
- Registration fee between March 22 to September 19, 2022: $103.40
- Registration fee between September 20 to October 26, 2022: $114.06
Wine & Dine 10K
- November 5th, 2022 at 5AM
- 6.2-mile course that celebrates the story of Raya and the Last Dragon
- Registration fee between March 22nd and September 19th, 2022: $146.04
- Registration fee between September 20th and October 26th, 2022: $156.70
Wine & Dine Half Marathon
- November 6th, 2022 at 5AM
- 13.1-mile course that celebrates American music with Joe Gardner from Soul
- Registration fee between March 22nd and September 19th, 2022: $229.19
- Registration fee between September 20th and October 26th, 2022: $239.85
- Includes Post-Race Party in EPCOT
Disney Two-Course Challenge
- Combines 10K and Half Marathon
- November 5th and 6th, 2022 at 5AM
- Finish 2 courses totaling 19.3 miles
- Registration fee between March 22nd and September 19th, 2022: $383.76
- Registration fee between September 20th and October 26th, 2022: $394.42
- Includes Post-Race Party in EPCOT
Virtual Wine & Dine Races
- Disney Wine & Dine 5K: $84.21
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K: $105.53
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon: $125.79
- Disney Wine & Dine Two-Course Challenge: $268.63
And runDisney also released registration dates for races up through 2023! Take a look at all the registration dates and details below:
2022 runDisney Virtual Series
- June to August 2022
- General Registration: April 5th, 2022
2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
- January 4th to 8th, 2023
- Club runDisney Registration: April 12th, 2022
- General Registration: April 19th, 2022
- Virtual Event Registration: April 22nd, 2022
2023 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- February 23rd to 26th, 2023
- Club runDisney Registration: June 14th, 2022
- General Registration: June 21st, 2022
- Virtual Event Registration: June 24th, 2022
2023 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend
- April 13th to 16th, 2023
- Club runDisney Registration: August 16th, 2022
- General Registration: August 23rd, 2022
- Virtual Event Registration: August 26th, 2022
Make sure you mark your calendar with all these runDisney dates! Stay tuned to AllEars for more runDisney news and events for 2022 and beyond.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you participated in a runDisney race? Tell us in the comments!