Happy sweater weather season, everyone!
One way to stay warm this winter is by going for a run, maybe even a runDisney one. We always get cool DIYs from runDisney like this Jack-o-Lantern template, these Star Wars Cheer Cards, and this Winter Soldier sleeve, and they’ve just given us another one right in time for a Christmas run!
We’re gonna show you how to make your very own Holiday Sweater-Inspired Running Shirt! We want to make sure you’re looking your absolute best on your runs, so read on to see this fun and festive DIY.
Here’s what you’ll need!
- runDisney sweater art, which you can find here, or sweater art of your own design!
- Craft Cutter
- 12″x12″ Cutting Mat
- Iron-on vinyl in the color of your choice
- Athletic/running shirt in the color of your choice
- Iron and Ironing Board
Here’s how you make it!
- Save the runDisney sweater art file, or your own art.
- Cut the vinyl to the size of your shirt.
- Affix your vinyl to the sticky cutting mat with the shiny side down.
- Run the cutter with your design.
- Using a weeding tool, remove the excess vinyl.
- Lay the vinyl sheet on the front of the shirt, making sure to center it.
- Cover the vinyl with a towel or other cloth, and iron over the vinyl sheet for 30-45 seconds.
- Remove the backing of the vinyl, checking to see if it adhered.
- Enjoy your festive new running shirt!
And that’s how you do it! Now you can hit the streets, trails, etc. with a festive fit. Thank you runDisney for this DIY! We’re always reporting on all of the latest Disney happenings, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you going to make this Holiday Sweater- Inspired Running Shirt? Let us know in the comments!