A lot has been going on in Disney World these days, and today’s fourth quarter earnings call is an opportunity to reflect on all of it!
One of the biggest changes at Disney World since reopening last summer is the introduction of Disney Genie and Genie+. These new planning tools replaced FastPass+.
During today’s earnings call, Disney CEO Bob Chapek announced that since its launch, one third of park guests in Disney World have been upgrading to Genie+ during their stay.
If a guest wishes to upgrade to Genie+, it will cost $15 per guest per day and allows the guest to make reservations for return times for 40 rides and attractions across the four parks. Those return times allow guests to access a ride’s Lightning Lane, the new name for the ride’s expedited queue.
We’ll continue to bring you the latest news from the Walt Disney Company, so be sure to follow along!
Have you used Genie+ in Disney World since its launch? Share your experience using Genie+ in the comments!
Disney World News
- Here’s Why 2022 Could Be an Even BIGGER Year in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Holiday Balloons Have Arrived in Disney World!
- How to See the Disney World Holiday Parade Without an After Hours Ticket!
- LONG Lines & BIG Crowds: See the Wait Times for the Week of Thanksgiving in Disney World
- 10 Ways Disney World Will CHANGE in 2022
- Ever Wonder What Happens to Disney World’s Food Waste?
- How Long Are YOU Willing to Wait in Disney World Over the Holidays?
- 4 Disney Experts Weigh in on Genie+
- Kali River Rapids Could Reopen SOON in Disney World!
- 10 Underrated Rides You Forgot About in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!