Despite slowing growth in the past quarter, Disney is continuing to set their sights on the future when it comes to their streaming services.
Disney+ has gained a total of 118.1 million subscribers thus far, and there seems to be no shortage of content on the way for those subscribers.
While the company is thrilled with the quality of the content slated to be released on Disney+ in the first three quarters of fiscal year 2022, they expect a steady release of content from all of their major brands to happen in the fourth quarter.
During that quarter, Andor (Star Wars), Ms. Marvel (Marvel Studios) and Pinocchio (Walt Disney Studios) are expected to be released. Based on Disney’s fiscal year calendar, quarter four takes place between early July and late September.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on these upcoming releases as well as other projects currently in the works under the Walt Disney Company! Be sure to follow along to stay in-the-know on these new films and series!
What upcoming title are you looking forward to seeing the most? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Film and Television News
- BIG Announcements for Disney+, Hulu, and Disney Movies You Missed This Week!
- How Do Two of the Most Popular ‘Star Wars’ Series Compare On Rotten Tomatoes?
- BIG Price Increases, Plus More Disney New You Missed This Week!
- Release Date Announced for Disney’s ‘The Proud Family’ Reboot
- Why April 22nd Is A HUGE Day for Disney+!
- NEWS: Letitia Wright Returns to Marvel’s ‘Black Panther 2’ Set After Injury Hiatus
- Tim Allen to Star in New ‘Santa Clause’ Series for Disney+
- NEWS: ‘Real Steel’ Series Reportedly in Early Development for Disney+
- Buy One Ticket for Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ on Broadway and Get One FREE
- Why It Seems Like EVERYONE Is Talking About Disney’s ‘Encanto’ Right Now
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!