We’re just a short days away from the debut of Disney World’s 50th anniversary! And, we are set to eat, breathe, and sleep EVERYTHING Disney when October 1st rolls around, so you can get a full look at the events!
As the parks prepare to roll out exclusive entertainment, merchandise, restaurants, attractions, and more, the final touches are magically transforming Disney World. And, we spotted another addition to the Magic Kingdom today when we were in the park!
The Magic Kingdom recently added a stage that extends outward into the hub for its themed entertainment. Now, though, the main stage in front of the castle is also getting the same treatment with a 50th anniversary design!
We noticed Cast Members hard at work, as they placed the overlay onto the stage as the new official look.
For the next 18 months during the celebration, guests will be welcome into the park with this 50th anniversary logo (and hopefully morning show once again, as it was showing times starting October 1st).
Of course, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at what the 50th anniversary celebrations are like across Disney World. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Will you be heading to Disney World for the 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Do Ride Breakdowns Affect Disney World’s New Pay-Per-Ride Option?
- Is it WORTH Staying at a Disney World Hotel for the New Pay-Per-Ride Perk?
- How to Get the Most Out of the Free Version of Disney Genie
- How Does Rider Switch Work For Disney Genie+ and Pay-Per-Ride Attractions?
- There’s Still One Free Way to Skip the Lines in Disney World
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Why Disney+ May NOT Outgrow Netflix as Analysts Previously Predicted
- HURRY! Don’t Miss Out on the Polynesian 50th Anniversary Collection in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend