We know that you’re probably into the themed lands in Disney World, whether you’re exploring Toy Story Land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, or Pandora. But, have you ever taken the time to fully explore Grand Avenue for all the Muppets details?
We can’t help but love seeing all the stores, restaurants, and decorations inspired by the rag tag team of performers. And, the Muppets even have something special on the horizon too!
Disney is raising the curtains and lighting the lights on a brand NEW logo for The Muppets Studios! And, it’s just as shiny as one of Miss Piggy’s necklaces!
Curtains up on our shiny new logo for The Muppets Studio! Keep an eye out for it on new projects like Muppets Haunted Mansion this fall on Disney+. pic.twitter.com/wpUuHyq61S
— The Muppets (@TheMuppets) July 31, 2021
We’ll have to wait and see if the new logo shows up at MuppetVision 3D in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, along with the latest Muppets movies and projects arriving on Disney+ soon! Of course, we’ll be sure to update you on all the other new entertainment premiering in the near future. Stay tuned with All Ears with the latest Disney news!
What’s your favorite Muppets feature? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!