Disneyland is welcoming MORE guests this week as the parks open to out-of-state visitors once again!
As changes continue to happen around the resort area (like masks being optional for fully vaccinated guests in most locations soon), Disneyland’s ready to celebrate your upcoming magical vacation!
And you can save big on your next stay at the Disneyland Hotel or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel! During stays at select rooms from July 5th through October 2nd, guests can either receive discounts of up to 20% on rooms at the Disneyland Hotel or 25% at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.
Guests must book their stays by September 16th and complete their travel dates by October 3rd. Advance reservations are required to take advantage of this offer as there are limited rooms available. Only two rooms per reservation can be book with occupancy restrictions in place. The savings are not valid on signature suites, previously booked rooms, or with any other hotel discount or offer.
Remember that you will need separate theme park admission and Disney Park Pass reservations to enter the parks! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for all the other Disneyland updates and news you need to know soon!
When are you heading to Disneyland next? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Adventures by Disney Cancels Additional Southern California Trips Through the End of the Year
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- Carthay Circle Will Reopen With a NEW Menu in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Went ALL Out With Its Anniversary Character Cavalcade!
- Character Dining and MORE Dining Experiences Returning to Disneyland Soon!
- Be Prepared to WAIT for Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets
- NEWS: Haunted Mansion Holiday Will Return to Disneyland!
- FIRST LOOK at Lamplight Lounge’s Brunch in Disneyland Resort!
- Another Loki Variant Will Arrive in Disney’s Avengers Campus This Week!