Earlier this year, we also found some really fun Designer Ears MADE for Mickey Mouse fans! Well, if you wanted to grab a pair of those designer Mickey ears when they were released at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts, but didn’t get the chance to, you can buy them online RIGHT now!
We’ve seen a few different designer ears released in the past, but this Mickey Designer Ear Hat by Alex Maher is a true work of art! On one side, you’ll find Mickey Mouse’s name in big red and yellow letters. And on the base of the hat, there are images of Mickey in his different looks over the years.
The opposite side of the hat is especially unique!
On one of the ears, we’ve got a sketch of the one and only Mickey on an animation desk circular pane.
And the other ear has part of Walt Disney’s famous quote: “…that it was all started by a mouse.”
You can get these ears right now on shopDisney for $78! Just keep in mind that quantity is limited to 1 per guest.
If you’re a BIG Mickey Mouse fan, love collecting ears, or even just want a unique merchandise item with a quote from Walt Disney on it, these could be just the thing for you! They are a limited release item though, so they could sell out VERY quickly. If you want a pair, act fast!
We’ll keep an eye out for more great Disney merchandise and let you know what we find. Stay tuned to AllEars!
More Stories About Disney Merchandise
- Would You Be Willing to Drop OVER $300 for This Marvel Collectible?
- You Can Finally Find This Baby Yoda Souvenir in Disney World Again!
- Disney’s Newest Designer Ears Will Be Available Online Soon!
- Disney Announces Their 2021 Summer Reading List
- PHOTOS: New “it’s a small world” Dooney & Bourke Collection Arrives in Disney World
- Disney’s Graduation Collection Online Just Got a LOT More Affordable
- The NEW Cruella MagicBand is Quite the Fashion Statement in Disney World!
- Warning: You Do NOT Want to Eat These Disney Treats
- Disney Released a Bunch of NEW Indiana Jones Anniversary Items!
- Save on Over 200 Disney Items For a Limited Time!!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of these new ears? Let us know in the comments!