Mardi Gras may have officially taken place last week, but the party continues at Universal Orlando!
With their seasonal festival running through March 28th, we’re still noticing several of the ways folks are commemorating the holiday around the resort.
While we were making our way into Universal Orlando today, we noticed a tree that was absolutely COVERED in Mardi Gras beads!
We couldn’t tell if this was one of the prettiest or one of the wildest things we’ve seen in recent memory — and we couldn’t help but feel really bad for whoever winds up having to remove all of those beads!
As it turns out, tossing beads into trees after Mardi Gras is common practice in New Orleans. It looks like some guests wanted to extend that tradition to Orlando.
We definitely do NOT advocate throwing plastic beads into areas where animals can get get tangled up or where a Team Member would need to go spend the time to clean them up. But, if you happen to be at Universal Orlando and are wondering what’s up with this tree, now you’ll know why!
Have you celebrated Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando? Let us know in the comments!
More Universal Orlando News!
- Universal’s Volcano Bay Closing Early Today Due to Weather
- Universal Orlando Releases Physical Requirements for VelociCoaster
- One of Universal Orlando’s Hotels Announces a Reopening Date!
- Universal Orlando and Brightline in Disagreement About Potential Train Path
- Ranking the Harry Potter Bad Guys By How Much We Hate Them
- THIS Is Why You Need to Get to Universal Orlando Early!
- All THREE Universal Orlando Parks Have Reached Capacity (AGAIN!)
- PHOTOS: Universal Orlando Shares a FIRST LOOK at the Completed VelociCoaster!
- BREAKING: Universal Orlando Releases VelociCoaster’s OFFICIAL Opening Date!
- NEWS: Universal Reportedly Pushing for Brightline Train Connection
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!