Our job might be your personal Disney guide to the parks and resorts, but the work from home life has definitely become part of our new normal routine.
Whether you’ve been taking meetings at home or doing all your schoolwork virtually, we think it’s about time you take a break from “Zoom University.” Instead, you can head over to Disney’s Coronado Spring Resort for a class all about SANGRIA!
Guests will have the opportunity to sample four house-made sangrias paired with an appetizer. The teacher, or sangria sommelier, will give a lesson on each recipe and the history of sangria itself. After you’ve aced your courses, you’ll be able to make your own sangria AND take home a Sangria University diploma! (Look, ma! We GRADUATED from Disney World!)
If you’re ready to enroll, you can email [email protected] for more details, dates, and times. The classes have limited space to follow social distancing measures in place, so you’ll want to reserve your spot quickly. Maybe, we’ll even catch you there! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney entertainment news!
Will you be participating in Sangria University? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEO: Disney Shares Sneak Peek of New EPCOT Fireworks Show
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Disney+’s ‘The Proud Family: Loud and Proud’!
- NEWS: Female-Led ‘Flight of the Navigator’ Remake Coming to Disney+
- One Disney World Park Was MUCH Busier Than the Others Yesterday!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- VIDEO: Watch the NEW Full-Length ‘West Side Story’ Trailer!
- Two Dining Packages Announced for EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show
- PRICING Revealed for Disney World’s New Steakhouse 71 Restaurant
- Disney’s New Villain Dolls are Wickedly Expensive!
- Applications for Disney World’s College Program Will Be Open Soon