Every now and then, Disney World needs a “fresh coat of paint,” both figuratively and literally!
We visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom today and noticed that one of the newest sections of the park is getting spruced up with some bioluminescent paint!
At this time, certain sections of Pandora – The World of Avatar are closed off to foot traffic in order to give the bioluminescent paint on the ground a bit of a refresh!
The paint is more of a powder material than a liquid, and when it is set will give Pandora a bright and colorful look at night! It’s one of the components that makes this land truly unique!
The paint is being laid along one of the bridges in Pandora as well. So, your walking path around Pandora may be rerouted temporarily!
We noticed that you can actually smell the paint as we passed by, so just keep that in mind if you’re heading to Animal Kingdom and you’re sensitive to certain scents!
Have you seen Pandora – The World of Avatar at night? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The Most Underrated Part of Every Walt Disney World Park
- An Animal Kingdom Ride Just Upped Its Efficiency Game!
- PHOTOS: New Harmonious Centerpiece Already Receives an Update in EPCOT!
- A Magic Kingdom Ride Had the Longest Average Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- The BEST Part of Every EPCOT World Showcase Pavilion
- There’s a Mysterious New Photo-Op Lurking in Disney Springs
- A Closed Disney World Attraction Has a New Purpose!
- The BEST and WORST Part of Every Disney Park
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL the EPCOT Flower and Garden Topiaries!
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!