Last month, we shared the news that Orlando International Airport will begin to offer rapid COVID-19 testing in the main terminal for travelers as well as airport staff.
Those rapid tests are now available, according to Orlando Sentinel.
The testing site will be located “inside the main terminal’s atrium across from the security checkpoint.” The test is provided by AdventHealth, will cost $65 and must be paid on-site. The rapid tests will produce results in about 15 minutes.
It’s important to note that these tests do not currently meet the new requirements for international travelers which will go into effect later this month.
As of this writing, tests will be made available Thursdays through Mondays only from 7:30AM to 3PM. Appointments are not required but may be made ahead of time. The testing site is part of a six-month trial program scheduled to continue through this summer.
Have you traveled by air in the last few months? Share you experience with us in the comments!
More Disney News!
- NEWS: 20% of All Disney Stores to Close as Company Switches Focus to Online
- 5 Moments That Changed Disney History Forever
- NEW Exhibit Will Celebrate 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company!
- NEWS: COVID-19 Vaccine Could Reach Every Adult in U.S. by May
- Would You Move into This MASSIVE Rapunzel-Esque Tower?
- Disney CEO Shares Insight to Company’s Performance and Future Post-Pandemic
- NEWS: A New Standard for Face Masks Has Been Released
- NEWS: Florida Sees Its First Case of the South African COVID-19 Variant
- Disney Broadway Stars Will Return to Orlando for Performances This Month
- Thinking of a Hawaii Getaway to Disney’s Aulani? You’ll Want to Book FAST!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!