When the temperatures cool off at Disney World, guests aren’t the only ones to feel a chill! The characters can often be spotted wearing seasonally appropriate “winter gear” throughout the parks.
While visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, we noticed a couple of our friends from a galaxy far, far away with a few added layers of clothing to keep warm!
Rey and Chewbacca were out greeting guests from a distance in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and we noticed that Rey was in her winter gear!
For those of you who live in Florida or are visiting Disney World this week, you know that it’s been a little bit chillier than normal!
It looks like those Bright Suns aren’t enough to keep Batuu warm for the time being, so we have to bundle up in the meantime!
It’s always fun to notice the characters when their outfits are a little different!
Be sure to wave “hello” to Chewbacca and Rey next time you’re in Galaxy’s Edge! And if you’re visiting in the next few months, don’t forget to pack your own winter gear!
Have you ever been to Disney World in the winter months when it’s downright frigid? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- So This is What Happens When Disney Gets Ahold of a 3D Printer…
- Ideas that Would Make Walt Disney World a Fortune
- PHOTOS: Mickey Is SUPER Fancy Today in Disney World…As A Popcorn Bucket!
- Get Ready For Beautiful Weather in Disney World Next Week
- A Popular Holiday Scavenger Hunt Will Be BACK at EPCOT This Year!
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Overlay is Returning to EPCOT’s Living With The Land!
- NEWS: Food Booths Announced For the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Celebrity Narrators Announced for EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional!
- There’s a NEW 50th Anniversary Twist on a Classic Magic Kingdom Photo Op
- NEW Castle Stage Show Confirmed for Disney World’s Very Merriest After Hours
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!