When the temperatures cool off at Disney World, guests aren’t the only ones to feel a chill! The characters can often be spotted wearing seasonally appropriate “winter gear” throughout the parks.
While visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, we noticed a couple of our friends from a galaxy far, far away with a few added layers of clothing to keep warm!
Rey and Chewbacca were out greeting guests from a distance in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and we noticed that Rey was in her winter gear!
For those of you who live in Florida or are visiting Disney World this week, you know that it’s been a little bit chillier than normal!
It looks like those Bright Suns aren’t enough to keep Batuu warm for the time being, so we have to bundle up in the meantime!
It’s always fun to notice the characters when their outfits are a little different!
Be sure to wave “hello” to Chewbacca and Rey next time you’re in Galaxy’s Edge! And if you’re visiting in the next few months, don’t forget to pack your own winter gear!
Have you ever been to Disney World in the winter months when it’s downright frigid? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: MORE Giant M&M’s Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!