The main lobby area at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort has been under an extensive refurbishment, but now we’re finally able to see the results!
We popped into the resort recently to check out the new lobby, and we have a few photos we’d like to share with you!
The newly renovated lobby opened up last week for guests. One of the biggest differences we spotted was the check in desk itself!
The desks have been broken up into several individual desk areas, which make for easier social distancing.
In general, the lobby is much more open, spread out, and bright, as opposed to the darker tones that the lobby used to have. Frequent visitors of Disney’s Yacht Club Resort will notice a difference for sure!
Click here to check out the current status of the construction happening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
Have you ever stayed at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- News! The Skyliner is Currently Down in Disney World!
- Sivako! We Found Two New Pandora Items in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: These Limited Edition Pins in Disney World Are Commemorating 20 Years of Disney Pins!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Photos! Winnie the Pooh’s Holiday Outfit is Bringing All the Christmas Cheer in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- Six Best Things You Can Do at Walt Disney World for the 2020 Holidays
- NEWS: The Feeding Ground Has Reopened At Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!