There can be a lot of perks when it comes to having a Disney membership, ranging from awesome discounts to exclusive access to exciting experiences.
However, since Disney is dealing with multiple changes company-wide, memberships are also seeing a few updates during this time as well. While Annual Passholders have seen differences in their park access with the new reservation system, Disney Vacation Club Members also have some modifications coming soon to their accounts.
Disney Vacation Club will be increasing the minimum direct ownership requirement to obtain Membership Extras from 100 points to 125 points today, October 19th.
Disney has previously increased the minimum direct ownership amount annually since we saw a bump from 75 points to 100 points just last year. Some of the Membership Extras include discounts on merchandise, access to special events (like Moonlight Magic), and the ability to use the Member Lounge in EPCOT.
However, the perks list can always change as Disney makes shifts in the parks, resorts, and cruise ships. We’ll make sure to keep you up-to-date on additional details about the Disney Vacation Club’s upcoming changes.
Are you a part of the Disney Vacation Club? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- We’ve Seen Face Coffee in Disney World, But Now There Are Face DONUTS Too!
- Darth Vader Actor David Prowse Passes Away at the Age of 85
- Disney to Debut a Chadwick Boseman Tribute During ‘Black Panther’ on Disney+ Tonight
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!