Why sleep with ordinary pillows when you can have a bed full of Disney Cudleez Pillows?
These oh-so-adorable sleepy plushes have been available to purchase at Disney Parks as well as on shopDisney, but recently we also spotted them at our local Target!
Target announced its partnership with Disney back during 2019’s D23 Expo, bringing a mini-Disney Store experience to its website as well as select brick-and-mortar locations. One of the more recent additions to that store are the Disney Cuddleez!
If your local Target doesn’t have a Disney Store, you can also pick up these guys online! The Stitch Cuddleez Pillow is available on Target’s website for $29.99.
We also spotted a Lady Cuddleez Pillow from Lady and the Tramp snoozing away!
Just like Stitch, she’s available online!
You can pick up a Lady Cuddleez Pillow on Target’s website for $34.99.
We also found Mickey and Minnie Cuddleez, snuggling together on the same shelf, of course.
Mickey Mouse is available on Target’s website, making it easier than ever to get one of these cuties in your home!
The Mickey Cuddleez Pillow retails for $29.99.
Last but not least, Minnie Mouse is also available online!
Just like Mickey, she retails for $29.99 on Target’s website.
Does your local Target have a Disney Store? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- Disney+ Announces EXCLUSIVE Funko POP! Discount Is Available NOW!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can SAVE On Loungeflys Bags With Exclusive Discount
- The SECRET Disney World Shopping Hack You DON’T Know About🤫
- A Disney Loungefly and LEGO Set Are On SALE On Amazon Now!
- HURRY! Disney Souvenirs Are Super Marked Down Online For A LIMITED TIME
- HURRY! Time Is Running OUT to Order These Disney Advent Calendars in Time for the Holidays
- 5 NEW Disney Loungefly Bags Available on Amazon NOW!
- Check Out EVERY SINGLE Popcorn Bucket Disney Released in 2023!
- TODAY ONLY! Thousands of Disney Souvenirs Are on Sale Online Now!
- Only Disney+ Subscribers Can Buy This ‘Frozen’ Souvenir Online!